123Bill (r) doesn't stop at convenience. We've taken a series of measures to protect your personal and confidential information. Read more about them in our security statement below.
Note: This 123Bill, Inc. (referred to as "123Bill", "we", "us", "our") Security Statement ("Security Statement") applies to this web site ("123Bill web site") and access to your 123Bill account information through the 123Bill web site. Please note, however, that this Security Statement may be updated and amended by us from time to time as provided herein.
WEB SITE SECURITY:
Here are some of the ways we provide security on the 123Bill web site:
* We use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and TLS (Transport Layer Security) to provide a 128 bit secure link between your browser and our web site. If your browser does not support 128 bit encryption, you will need to upgrade it by downloading and installing the encryption software from the browser vendor:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer, click here
For Netscape Navigator, click here
* We have a Global Digital Certificate signed by Thawte that provides proof we are who we say we are and you are communicating with the real 123Bill web site and not an imitator.
* We also use "firewalls," state-of-the-art monitoring and other technology to block unauthorized traffic to our site.
* Communication between you and the 123Bill web site is encrypted when transmitted between secure areas of the 123Bill web site, 123Bill and our business partners.
* Any information you send using the secure forms on our 123Bill web site is transmitted using secure email technology.
* We require you to use a User ID and Password to view or update your account on this site.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP PROTECT YOUR ACCOUNT:
123Bill's state-of-the-art security technology works better with your cooperation. Please remember to take these simple precautions:
* Safeguard your User IDs and Passwords for accessing your 123Bill account from this site or for logging into merchant sites where you shop. Don't share them with anyone or write them down and remember to change your passwords regularly.
* Also, don't store passwords within your browser unless you are the only one able to access your browser via a secure logon to your computer.
* Click "logout" when you're done using the 123Bill web site or if you are going to be away from your computer. Leaving your session open could allow someone to click the "Back" button to gain access to your account.
* Don't send us your account information using regular (i.e. unsecured) email. Email is not normally encrypted and your account information could be intercepted. We suggest you use 123Bill's secure email form available at our Help section instead of regular email.
* When selecting a password, do not use either personally identifiable information about yourself or information that would be easy to guess.
CHANGES TO THE SECURITY STATEMENT:
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of our Security Statement at any time. Please check this Security Statement on the 123Bill web site periodically for changes.