This Consumer Privacy Notice ("Notice") is provided in accordance with the privacy provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. "You" means the Borrower. "We" means 123Bill, Inc. 123Bill (r) is offered through 123Bill, Inc., the Lender. 123Bill, Inc. provides services for 123Bill, such as processing transactions, keeping records, sending billing statements and providing customer service. 123Bill, Inc. will become the company to whom you owe the amount due on your account.
One of our top priorities is to provide you with outstanding service. In order to do this, we must collect, maintain and use certain personal and financial information about you and your activities with us. We respect your privacy concerns about how we use this information and want you to know about or privacy policies and practices.
COLLECTION AND USE OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION:
We collect, retain and utilize information about you to operate our business and to make products, services and other opportunities available to you. Much of the information we collect, such as account balances, credit information, and payment history, is of a non-public personal nature. We obtain this information (collectively, "Customer Information") about you from a variety of sources. These include:
1. Information we receive from you on applications and other forms. This may include information such as your address, phone number, social security number, employment, etc.;
2. Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others. This may include information such as your account balances, payment history, etc.;
3. Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency. This may include information about your credit history and creditworthiness, etc.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION:
We will not sell your Customer Information to any outside organizations without your consent. Additionally, we will not disclose your Customer Information to any of our related companies or outside organizations other than as described in this Policy.
123Bill, Inc. may disclose Customer Information (described above) (1) to financial service providers and other financial institutions with which we may enter into joint marketing agreements from time to time, (2) to non-financial companies that are related to us, and (3) as otherwise permitted by law, under the following circumstances:
To Marketing Service Providers and Joint Marketing Partners
We may disclose all Customer Information described above (i) to companies that perform marketing services for us or for one or more other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements, and (ii) to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements.
Among Our Affiliates
We may share Customer Information pertaining to our relationship with you with companies that are related to either of us by common ownership or control. This may include identification information, account balances and payment history.
With Other Third Parties
In addition, in order to service your account, we may share Customer Information about you with other non-affiliated third parties that provide services, including but not limited to collections, invoicing and customer service, and as otherwise permitted by law.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION:
We may collect information from you, including Customer Information, via the 123Bill web site that is located at http://www.123bill.com or such other URL as determined by us from time to time ("123Bill web site").
Collection and Use of User Information
1) The 123Bill Web Site automatically collects CGI variables from users who visit the 123Bill web site ("Users"). These variables include, but are not limited to: the browser and version being used by such User, pages visited, date and time each page was accessed, etc. This information will be analyzed in aggregate form to better optimize the performance of the 123Bill web site.
3) Any information collected by us through the 123Bill web site may be aggregated at times and such aggregated information may be disclosed, shared, reported, and/or transferred to third parties. For example, we may aggregate and report to third parties that X people visited the 123Bill web site during a month or that Y% of visitors are from the State of Maryland.
The 123Bill web site may contain links to third party web sites not under our control or operation. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the contents of such third party web sites. Furthermore, we may have third party advertisements on our site. These advertisements may contain cookies, which are received and collected by such third parties, and we do not have access to the information collected by such cookies. In addition, third parties may collect information about you when you view and/or click on these advertisements on the 123Bill web site, and we do not control the collection of this information.
We are committed to the safety of children and do not intend to collect personally identifiable information from children under age 18. If you are under age 18, please ask your parent for permission before sending any information to the 123Bill web site or anyone else online. Have your parent contact us as indicated in the Contact Us page of the 123Bill web site in order to provide us with prior written consent. We will not intentionally use personal information from or send marketing communications to children under age 13 without prior parental consent.